I’ve started to notice a lot more apps using two-finger and three-finger swipe gestures more and more. Especially since I got my Magic Trackpad at Christmas.
For example, three-finger swipes left and right in Chrome will send you back and forward through your browsing history!
Angry Birds for Mac was released today and I’ve re-found my love for the little angry aves. Here’s how to get the most out of Angry Birds whilst using a trackpad.
- First up, we have the Pause menu.
- A simple three-finger tap will get you there.
- Next up, how to zoom out.
- Two-finger swipe down will do that (then two-finger up to get back.)
- You can easily two-finger swipe left and right to flick between birds and pigs to get your aim just right.
Now go play Angry Birds and have some fun!
(Please Note: I left these screenshots as fullscreen as a couple of them would make AWESOME wallpapers!)